- ItemDesenvolvendo uma estratégia de educação permanente em saúde em unidade de terapia renal substitutiva(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2019-02-26) Lima, Ana Paula Freitas; Menezes, Ida Helena Carvalho Francescantonio; http://lattes.cnpq.br/8722459243487573; Pereira, Edna Regina Silva; http://lattes.cnpq.br/4503589425013098; Pereira, Edna Regina Silva; Mortoza, Andrea Sugai; Rocha, Bárbara Souza; Queiroz, Maria Goretti; Assis, Thais RochaThe Health Permanent Education, considered also as a pedagogical concept, has been understood as a significant learning at work through problematization of reality and possibility of transformation of practices. Moreover, must be guaranteed by the establishments of care of patients with chronic kidney disease. This study aimed analyze the perceptions and practice of Health Permanent Education, between professionals from a unit of renal replacement therapy. This is a qualitative study, of the research-action type, based on the problematization methodology, as proposed in Maguerez’s Arc. The data were collected through focus groups and participant observation with notes in field diary during the implementation of a strategy of health permanent education with graduate professionals who provide care in a reference service of hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis, and analyzed according to content analysis, proposed by Bardin. The results showed persistence of a model of education action in the institution as a discontinuous training resource, focused on uniprofissionais categories and the need for institutionalization of the Health Permanent Education with the support of management. In addition to recognizing the motivation to work with problems inherent to the service work process, the implementation of a strategy with the use of problematization methodology led participants to develop the sense of responsibility for their learning and the possibility of change in the service reality in which they are inserted. The persistence of care practices in a fragmented way, besides represent a challenge, reinforces the need for implementation of Health Permanent Education Policy. Discuss problems and situations of the service actually led the participants to reflect on their practices and need to participate in all the health education process in the service.
- ItemUso de um aplicativo móvel como suporte ao ensino de arboviroses(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2019-05-06) Oliveira, Hugo Miranda de; Garcíazapata, Marco Tulio Antonio; http://lattes.cnpq.br/3672512339058369; Naghettini, Alessandra Vitorino; http://lattes.cnpq.br/2496399309339551; Naghettini, Alessandra Vitorino; Pereira, Edna Regina Silva; Oliveira, Ana Maria de; Martins, Cleusa Alves; Pacheco, Priscila Ribeiro GuimarãesM-learning (mobile learning) is a new technology that narrows paths in the technological world of teaching and learning. The greatest benefit of this methodology is to make education via mobile devices viable. The present study aims at the development and use of a mobile educational application on arboviruses as a support for medical students. A priori, an integrative review was created and conducted aiming to review the literature on teaching applications in health education and in the use of m-learning in higher education. From this, 26 articles were obtained in the eligibility process, highlighting that 96.2% (25) were published in international journals and 3.8% (01) in a national journal in 2016. The dissertation brings a quantitative research in the mode of technological production. Application development comprised three phases: Phase I - survey of needs and requirements. Phase II - represented by the architecture, used for development. Phase III - pilot study with (n = 10) students. Data collection was carried out in two stages and three questionnaires were used as the first demographic, the second based on the ARCS model on attention, relevance, confidence and satisfaction on the teaching application, Instructional Materials Motivational Scale questionnaire (IMMS ) and the third, a structured questionnaire of cognitive evaluation of content assimilation. For the descriptive analysis, the Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS) version 24.0 was used. The application has been developed and made available for use by students on the android platform. The chronbach's alpha was calculated on the dimensions of attention, relevance, confidence and satisfaction, indicating that the overall reliability of all dimensions of the Instructional Materials Motivational Scale (IMMS) questionnaire was 0.91. The results showed that the application has good usability, was a product that satisfied the students and promoted the motivation from the students' perception. As for the content assimilation questionnaire, 7 of the 10 students who answered answered all the clinical cases.
- ItemEnsino à distância de cirurgia segura na graduação em Medicina(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2017-03-28) Amaral, Adriana Gondim do; Pereira, Edna Regina Silva; http://lattes.cnpq.br/4503589425013098; Pereira, Edna Regina Silva; Moraes Neto, Daniel Messias; Moraes, Vardeli Alves deIntroduction: Any health-related procedure involves risks; however, they can be reduced with preventive attitudes, avoiding adverse events. The learning of the World Health Organization (WHO) safe surgery checklist is a means of generating preventive measures in the operating room and training leaders for safe practices. Objective: To analyze the results of a Distance Education (EAD) in a safe surgery for undergraduates of medicine. Methodology: A quasi-experimental study, with an approach of before-and-after educational intervention, carried out in a Teaching Hospital of the Center-West Region from November 10, 2015 to January 24. The intervention was an educational action complementary to the traditional teaching module and offered through a course of 20 hours in EaD, using The Moodle Platform, about safe surgery for 45 days. The students were divided into two non-randomized groups: intervention group (n = 48) and comparison group (n = 47). Descriptive statistics, Wilcoxon test, Mann-Whitney, Chi-Square and item discrimination analysis were performed. Pre-and post-test were carried out with ten closed questions with four alternatives to verify knowledge before and after the course in EaD. After the intervention, students in the intervention and comparison group were evaluated for performance on the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE). Results: Of the 95 participants, the majority were female (67.2%), with a predominance of students under the age of 25 (53.7%). In the intervention group, 28 students (58.3%) did not know the safe surgery checklist instrument. When asked about the importance of the subject for training and for the benefit of the patient, 100% of the students answered affirmatively, and 100% also answered that errors can be avoided with the use of the checklist. In the evaluation of knowledge, students in the intervention group presented a significant increase in the mean score, from 5.10 in the pre-test to 6.16 in the post-test (p = 0.006). The means obtained in the OSCE were significantly higher (9.07) in the intervention group, when compared to the comparison group (1.06) (p <0.001). Conclusion: Students in the intervention group who participated in the EaD course presented knowledge acquisition. And a better performance in the OSCE compared to the comparison group.
- ItemSaúde da pessoa idosa: a formação dos profissionais de saúde da atenção básica(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2015-07-23) Cota, Bruna Aniele; Nunes, Maria de Fátima; http://lattes.cnpq.br/1073613293336515; Nunes, Maria de Fátima; Reis, Mary Lopes; Menezes, Ida Helena Carvalho Francescantônio; Carvalho, Maria Virgínia deThe aging process of the population in Brazil happens in an accelerated way, which requires the public health sector an immediate response, mostly associated with the training of health professionals, in particular those who works in primary care, directly responsible for the promotion, prevention and health care of the elderly. This study was consisted in understand the process training of health professionals with college degrees, on the health of the elderly. This is an exploratory qualitative research, performed with nurses, doctors and dentists, who work in primary care in the county of Aparecida de Goiânia. The research tool used was a semistructured interview. Data analysis was performed using the thematic content analysis proposed by Bardin and revisited by Minayo. Were interviewed 31 professionals and from the analysis of the speeches were identified four categories: Training on the elderly health: Superficial Theory without specific practice; Elderly people: Who are they and what they arouse in health professionals; Attention to the Elderly: From the broad view to the fragmented practice; Distancing from the elderly policies, however approaching the Elderly statute. These categories are composed of senses core. We found that in graduation there is little in undergraduate and / or absence of health contents about the elderly, as well as little demand and supply for specializations and the continued and permanent health education is absent in the service of everyday life; feelings and perceptions highlighted in the care process of older people influence in situations experienced in primary care; there is an amplified conception of health, but with implementation constraints due to organization of service that is still centered care rather than on care; there is still a lack of knowledge about the National Health Policy for the Elderly. We conclude that the training of health professionals in relation to the elderly is limited, due to the process of training that during graduation is shallow and remains in service, which offers few opportunities for qualification.
- ItemAvaliação de tendências de mudanças em escolas médicas goianas(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2021-03-03) Rabelo, Eliane Consuelo Alves; Costa, Nilce Maria da Silva Campos; http://lattes.cnpq.br/6977373149115047; Costa, Nilce Maria da Silva Campos; Lampert, Jadete Barbosa; Menezes, Ida Helena Carvalho FrancescantonioThe present study sought to identify the typology of trend of changes in which two medical schools from Goiás (one public and one private), comparing these results to those obtained by the Comissão de Avaliação de Escolas da Área da Saúde / Associação Brasileira de Educação Médica in 2008 and 2013. This is a descriptive and exploratory study, qualitative and quantitative, along the lines of the Comissão de Avaliação de Escolas da Área da Saúde / Associação Brasileira de Educação Médica Medical Schools Evaluation Program, which proposes the use of the Método da Roda, through the realization of a focus group and the application of a self-assessment questionnaire course for data collection. The self-assessment was carried out in 2019, by institutional actors representing the two schools who answered the 17 questions related to the 5 conceptual axes present in the instrument: world of work, pedagogical project, pedagogical approach, practice scenarios and teacher development. The objective answers allowed identifying the school's typology (Traditional, Innovative with Traditional Tendency, Innovative with Advanced, Advanced Tendency). The justifications and evidence enabled the qualitative analysis of content according to Bardin. School 1 presented Innovative typology with an Advanced trend in 2008, Innovative with a Traditional trend in 2013 and, again, Innovative with an Advanced trend in 2019. It highlighted as strength the Pedagogical Project and Practice Scenarios axes and fragility the axes Teacher Development and Pedagogical Approach. School 2, on the other hand, showed advanced typology in 2013 and 2019, with the axes of Practice Scenarios and Pedagogical Approach with a greater advanced tendency, and the fragile World of Work and Teacher Development axes. Institutional self-assessment allowed us to identify a movement towards compliance with the National Curriculum Guidelines, with changes based on Pedagogical Project innovations and the regular use of varied practice scenarios, however, the lack of adequate teacher training persists as an obstacle to the movement of changes, even after the incisive guidelines of the new National Curriculum Guidelines.