Agora exibindo 1 - 5 de 189
- ItemTerritórios e territorialidades: a compreensão de Aparecida de Goiânia por jovens e adultos migrantes de uma escola da rede pública estadual na educação de jovens e adultos(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2023-10-25) Sá Junior, Abner Conceição de; Olanda, Elson Rodrigues; http://lattes.cnpq.br/0532009627733753; Olanda, Elson Rodrigues; Bento, Izabella Peracini; Teixeira, Renato AraújoMore than the result of capital action with the connivance of the State, cities are an example of the materialization of protected relations between society and space. Aparecida de Goiânia, complex, fragmented and segregated, is an example of this condition. The present study seeks to understand the specificities of this city. Singularities, whose elucidation, are fundamental to think about a contextualized geography teaching proposal for Youth and Adult Education (EJA). Seeking to re-signify our pedagogical practice, we also seek to identify spatial practices and processes of reterritorialization of migrant students who attend this teaching modality. People whose presence is a remarkable fact in the school context of schools located in Aparecida. We are based on the observation that the migratory phenomenon, in part, explains the difficulties that many students have in identifying themselves as residents of the city. The main objective of the research is to understand how the processes of reterritorialization of migrant students can be considered for a better understanding of the city, aiming at a more meaningful teaching that provides better learning of more complex phenomena on a local, regional and national scale. global, in geography classes of Youth and Adult Education, in the city of Aparecida de Goiânia. I also hope to contribute to the debate on the re-signification of geography teaching, from a perspective of citizen training, aiming at the effective right to the city. To achieve these objectives, methodological procedures were used: bibliographical and documentary research, data collection through sessions, interview scripts and testimonials (life stories). In a class of the 3rd Semester of the Third Stage of EJA (Corresponding to the 3rd Year of Regular High School), in a state public school, located in Aparecida de Goiânia. As a theoretical framework, we prioritize authors who study the production of Brazilian and Goiás urban space: Arrais (2004, 2013), Carlos (2018, 2020), Corrêa (1989, 2016, 2020), Gottdiener (2016), Lefebvre (1999, 2004), Santos (2006, 2021) Spósito (2013); the concept of territory and correlates: Haesbaert (1997, 2006, 2021), Sack (2013), Saquet (2015, 2020), Souza (2000, 2021); and the teaching of geography: Callai (2000, 2003), Castellar and Vilhena (2019), Cavalcanti (1998, 2005, 2010, 2014) and others. The reflections made possible through bibliographical and documentary research, in addition to the tabulation of data obtained through empirical research, culminated in the elaboration of the educational product entitled: The city and its “owners”: who does Aparecida de Goiânia belong to? Developed and experienced in a real teaching and learning situation (2022). This product consisted of a didactic sequence, which sought to provide EJA students with instruments to better understand the city in which they live.
- ItemPráticas de leitura e acessibilidade para a formação de leitores no espaço de leitura acessível do núcleo de educação básica inclusiva e formação em práticas docentes do CEPAE/UFG(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2021-03-24) Franczak, Lillian Jordânia Batista; Bezerra, Cláudia Santos Gonçalves Barreto; http://lattes.cnpq.br/8109756937099308; Dalla Déa, Vanessa Helena Santana; http://lattes.cnpq.br/4747115499551611; Dalla Déa , Vanessa Helena Santana; Oliveira , Ana Flávia Teodoro de Mendonça; Costa, Vanderlei Balbino da; Bezerra, Cláudia Santos Gonçalves BarretoThis research is included in the line of research ‘School Practices and Knowledge Application’, of the Postgraduate Program in Teaching in Basic Education, the Master in Teaching in Basic Education, from the Teaching and Research Applied to Education Center at the Federal University of Goiás (CEPAE/UFG). Its general objective is to promote accessibility and encouraging reading through inclusive practices to the reader formation at the Accessible Reading Space of the Inclusive Basic Education Core and Training in Teaching Practices of CEPAE/UFG. It speaks about inclusion, accessibility, reading, teacher training, reader formation, the access to cultural assets, the right to inclusive education as access to learning opportunities and the possibility of empowerment respecting human diversity. It starts from the essence of an education as a practice of freedom that promotes cultural and informational diffusion through literature and reading. It reverberates on the Brazilian school reality, the role of teachers and librarians in face of the demands of inclusive education in Basic Education and inclusive practices in reading spaces. As for the methodology, it is a quantitative-qualitative research using action research as a method. The field diary, questionnaires, teacher training, pedagogical experience and inclusive reading practices, drawings and photographs were used as data collection instruments, as a way of contemplating and recording all stages of action research. The subjects of the research were 20 teachers in formation (the pedagogical mediators that provide specialized educational assistance to students with specific needs), 20 students without and with disabilities, global developmental disorders, enrolled regularly in the 1st grade of elementary school, a main teacher and a teacher from the Inclusive Education Commission, both from CEPAE / UFG, in the city of Goiânia, Goiás. The conclusion is that there is a possibility to supply the real needs of teachers and librarians working in basic education through training in the area of inclusive education, the offer of accessible cultural spaces that promote the encouragement and training of inclusive readers. It is aligned with the actions of the 2030 agenda of the United Nations (2105), which in its fourth objective concerns the provision of quality education that ensures an inclusive and equitable education, as well as promoting lifelong learning opportunities throughout life, aiming at a more sustainable and resilient world by 2030. It results in an educational product in the e-book format named ‘Reading space accessible at school: reading, empathy, inclusion and universal design’. It includes theoretical and practical reflections that contribute to a transformation of inclusive and quality education aiming at significant changes in teaching in Basic Education. It is necessary to welcome and exercise empathy for, and with, students with specific needs, giving them more opportunities to reach regular schools and leave them humanized, dialogical, readers critical to a more conscious world.
- ItemA percepção da língua portuguesa como segunda língua pelo estudante surdo por meio do uso de aplicativos de comunicação digital(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2023-09-25) Cardoso, Aliffer Vanduir; Carvalho, Andrea Guimarães de; http://lattes.cnpq.br/7015958282618271; Silva, Ana Paula Salles da; http://lattes.cnpq.br/1419249224932990; Silva, Ana Paula Salles da; Dalla Déa, Vanessa Helena Santana; Pires, Edna MissenoThis dissertation is based on the following question: Can digital communication applica-tions, developed for smartphones, contribute to teaching written Portuguese to deaf ado-lescent students? The general objective is to analyze activities mediated by the digital com-munication application for teaching written Portuguese to the deaf population. The specific objectives aim to observe linguistic aspects of Libras and the Portuguese language, inves-tigate the educational action and that of the subject, collect data from the activities applied to the participants, understand how L2 learning takes place and prepare a pedagogical notebook as a way of collaborating with teaching practice. The methodology has a descrip-tive, qualitative approach, with action research in the group with seven participants, using fictitious names to protect their identities. The educational product entitled: Pedagogical notebook for teaching Portuguese as a second language for the deaf: Use of technologies, the product is of the digital media type. Developed during the Professional Master's Degree in Teaching in Basic Education of the Stricto Sensu Postgraduate Program at CEPAE/UFG. Among the main sources of this research, Souza (2021) who deals with L2 for knowledge, Selinker (2020) addresses interlanguage, Bévort and Belloni (2009) support action re-search that improves teaching-learning, Falkembach (1987) ) brings the field diary and his reflections. The linguistic potential of the media is seen in the collection of activities of deaf individuals capable of expressing themselves using languages. The didactic-pedagogical activities mediated by digital communication applications reap results from students' under-standing and help in learning the Portuguese language. The results are divided into two phases: 1) analysis of the participants' profiles with activities that observe how they perceive their development and 2) a demonstration of activities seen as an intervention that has a fundamental role in supporting the understanding of the acquisition of the target language. As a final analysis of the results, the social function of the Portuguese language, the stu-dents demonstrated greater interest in learning the Portuguese language due to the fact that current and everyday themes were presented in the activities. In relation to methodol-ogies, the interest in the activities came from bringing appropriate and interesting method-ologies to these students, such as the examples used by applications and gamification. In relation to the potential, technologies and expressions of multi-competence, it is clear that technologies are not the villains of learning, being used in appropriate pedagogical ways they can contribute to the teaching of these deaf students.
- ItemTrançando histórias por uma educação antirracista: escrevivências com podcast em uma escola quilombola de Aparecida de Goiânia(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2023-08-16) Santos, Lara Fogaça dos; Rocha, Maria Alice de Souza Carvalho; http://lattes.cnpq.br/2591284191781967; Lima, Cleidna Aparecida de; http://lattes.cnpq.br/7507529259541852; Lima, Cleidna Aparecida de; Rocha, Maria Alice de Souza Carvalho; Vreeswijk, Anna Maria Dias; Carvalho, Thaís Regina deThis work aims to present research in quilombola schools as a possibility to think about pedagogical practices for anti-racist education. In this way, it proposes to build pedagogical actions that reinforce legislation that provides for the mandatory Teaching of the History of Africa and Afro-descendant Culture in Brazil, that is, Law 10.639, aiming at overcoming racism in teaching and school methodologies. Racism is part of the structure of society and is reflected in the educational process, in derogatory, stereotyped, and discriminatory consequences of peoples, bodies and black culture. To this end, understanding the need to climb steps on the teaching practice itself, based on the survey of data, notions, proposals, and experiences already lived, we opted, as a methodology, for action research, focused on actions that promote and encourage educational action in the field of anti-racist teaching methodology. Thus, as a space-time cut of this analysis, the Municipal School Serra das Areias, in Aparecida de Goiânia, was chosen, specifically because it is an urban quilombo and anti-racist pedagogical actions have already been outlined. Data collection was then carried out in the following ways: field observation, data collection about the school and the school subjects, interviews with teachers and the pedagogical coordinator, and classes and workshops on and through the podcast with the students. In the process of building the Educational Product, it is intended to present a podcast, “Trançando Histórias,” an audio program that tells stories with black representation and stories, which raise discussions about Afro-descendant culture, and through it, the intervention project. Bearing in mind the above, various bibliographic sources were sought to help understand and support assisted practice. Among classic texts of national education, others that deal specifically with Law 10.639, course conclusion works and scientific articles, I highlight the following authors who helped me to support the analyses: hooks (2013, 2017), Bento (2002), Café, 2015, Evaristo (2019), Freire (1967), Gomes (2013), Gonzalez (1982), Kilomba (2019), Bâ (2010), Quijano (2005), Oliveira (2021) and Nascimento (1985), in his learning theory, among others. Therefore, it was, is and will be possible to dialogue and create practices, based on the use of the podcast, that reflect the racial debate. Finally, an analysis and discussion of the results will be made and further reflection on the impacts, difficulties, and changes, after the activities carried out in the quilombola schools.
- ItemA pedagogização do frescobol na educação física escolar: uma proposta baseada na pedagogia histórico-crítica(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2023-08-09) Moraes, Sara Caroliny Marques; Silva, Alcir Horácio da; http://lattes.cnpq.br/2857038940673415; Silva, Alcir Horácio da; Cruvinel, Fernanda Pimentel; Inácio, Humberto Luís de DeusThe present work has as object of study the school physical education and the teaching of the sport racquetball in the school. It is justified by the need to look at the manifestation of racquetball body culture as a powerful practice for thematization at school as a content of physical education. However, in the context of hegemony of some school physical education contents, would racquetball be a possible sport/game at school? Is racquetball presented as an overcoming possibility in physical education classes, to reduce the hegemony of certain content? To answer these and other questions, the research, developed during the Professional Master's Degree in Teaching in Basic Education of the Stricto Sensu Graduate Program at CEPAE/UFG, investigated the possibilities for teaching racquetball as a physical education content in a school of the Municipal Education Network of Goiania, intervening with the implementation of a methodological proposal for teaching racquetball, subsidized by the contribution theorist of Critical Historical Pedagogy and Action Research. It was verified that it is possible to diversify the contents of Physical Education through racquetball, even with challenges and limitations, and still present a possibility of racket sport at school, which breaks with the traditionalism of competitive sports. In addition to thematizing racquetball with the 5th grade elementary school students, the intervention aimed at the development of an educational product in the configuration of a didactic sequencer, covering historical, social, cultural, technical, leisure and sports performance aspects, as well as playfulness and cooperativeness belonging to the essence of the game. The educational product “FRESCOBOL AND ITS PEDAGOGICAL PRACTICE AT SCHOOL” is available to those interested in teaching racquetball, especially for physical education teachers, in the appendix and on the EduCapes portal.