Agora exibindo 1 - 5 de 404
- Item"Nós (não) podemos fazer isso!”: fios emaranhados das trajetórias feministas e antifeministas do cartaz “Rosie, a rebitadora”(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2022-03-28) Silva, Carolina Fernanda Soares; Pinto, Joana Plaza; http://lattes.cnpq.br/8100370294969259; Pinto, Joana Plaza; Sousa, Kátia Menezes de; Melo, Glenda Cristina Valim deThis dissertation aims to feature the textual trajectories (BAUMAN; BRIGGS, 2006 ; SILVERSTEIN; URBAN, 1996; BLOMMAERT, 2008; KELL, 2015) of the poster “Rosie the Riveter”, produced in the context of the Second World War, transiting in and through feminist and antifeminist spaces. Besides, I identify the gender performativity and sexism in the recontextualization processes that engender these trajectories. Considering the online/offline hybridity (BLOMMAERT et al, 2019) of contemporary relationships, the methodology is digital ethnography (HINE, 2000; 2015; VARIS, 2014), with the contribution of the search engine Google and the social media Facebook and conceptions regarding the use of memes in these environments (VARIS; BLOMMAERT, 2015). The bibliography I rely on for understanding the moment of WWII are Honey (1984) and Aguierre (2018). To understand gender and feminism issues, I use Butler (1990; 2004), Hemmings (2009), hooks (2018 ), Bogado and Costa (2018) and Akotirene (2019). Faludi (2001) and Vaggione and Biroli (2020) are the main authors for understanding antifeminist disputes over time. Having citationality (NAKASSIS, 2019) as an analytical tool for the interpretation of what is modified in the circulations of texts, I conclude that the discourses under analysis form a web of connections and meanings (KELL, 2015).
- ItemMayombe e A geração da utopia, de Pepetela: romances históricos sobre a ascensão e queda da utopia angolana(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2023-08-25) Castro, Helder da Rocha; Silva, Rogério Max Canedo; http://lattes.cnpq.br/4622711395003234; Silva, Rogério Max Canedo; Paula, Marcelo Ferraz de; Silva, Marcos Vinícius Caetano daThe master's thesis “Mayombe e A Geração da Utopia, de Pepetela: romances históricos sobre a ascensão e queda da utopia angolana” proposes a study on Angolan Literature from the appropriate novels referred in the title. Pepetela, its author, used the format of fictional narrative of historical extraction to give representative voice to the Angolan people against colonialist subjugation, but also to its resulting consequences, in a post-colonial moment. It seeks to verify how the process of formation of the “new Angola” was reflected in the literary production of this famous writer, which was constituted at a territorial, political, and cultural level, by the driving force of its history. It was essential to achieve the objectives of our research the use of studies on the historical novel contained in The historical novel (2011), by Giörgy Lukács; the book Portanto... Pepetela (2013), group of texts organized by Rita Chaves and Tânia Macedo, in research on Pepetela's life and work; the book De Voos e Ilhas (2008), work with essays written by Benjamin Abdala Junior on Pepetelian aesthetics; and reflections on utopia and dystopia based on The Wretched of the Earth (1968), by Frantz Fanon, and The Principle of Hope – Level I (1954), by Ernst Bloch.
- ItemIdeologias de linguagem e justiça: um estudo do caso Kaingang(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2023-08-18) Silva, Ana Luiza Martins; Nascimento, André Marques do; http://lattes.cnpq.br/5790337585238988; Nascimento, André Marques do; Borges, Mônica Veloso; Fraga, LetíciaThis work focuses on the right to use indigenous languages in criminal proceedings in Brazil, specifically, based on the analysis of a judicial process in progress at the 1st Federal Court of Erechim/RS, in which all defendants are indigenous people of the Kaingang people. The general objective of the research was to identify and problematize conceptions and ideologies of language mobilized for the rejection of the linguistic right of the defendants to translate the process and of interpreters in court, a situation that materializes the disjunction between the discourse of the law and its materialization in judicial processes and the consequent restriction of the possibilities of defense and communication of indigenous defendants. As a theoretical foundation, it articulated fields such as linguistic rights, language policies and language ideologies, in order to understand the counterpoints between the legal provisions that guarantee the right to language, translation and interpreters and their effective implementation. For this, it used the case study methodology and had as empirical material for analysis the texts of judicial decisions and other publicly available parts of the process. From the analysis of the empirical material, we realize that the Law agents based their speeches on nationalist, monolingual and graphocentric language ideologies, which reify a discrete, monolithic and static conception of language, which erases the complexity of real intercultural relations. Reflecting the heterogeneity of the society in which they circulate, the articulation of these language ideologies is triggered contingently and from divergent interests. In the case of the defense teams of the Kaingang defendants, the ideologies mobilize senses of authenticity and strategic essentialism to defend the linguistic rights of the indigenous defendants. These same ideologies operate, from the perspective of the Judiciary that judges the defendants' defense request, mobilizing assimilationist and integrationist meanings to support the assessment that the defendants speak Portuguese and, consequently, do not need the linguistic right of translation and interpreter in the course of the process. In addition to these findings, this case study allows us to problematize in a broader scope, which concern the field of law itself, in a complex and heterogeneous society, unequivocally founded on a racist and unequal structure.
- ItemEnsino-aprendizagem de língua inglesa com o apoio de histórias em quadrinhos numa perspectiva do letramento digital(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2023-05-09) Teixeira, Amanda de Paula Guimarães; Figueredo, Carla Janaina; http://lattes.cnpq.br/5160910440128423; Figueredo, Carla Janaina; Faria, Juliana Guimarães; Gonçalves, Letícia de SouzaLearning an additional language involves processes that must provide interaction situations in the language and consider sociocultural aspects that directly influence it. These aspects are important in the development of activities that promote interaction between student-student and teacher-student. The relevance of these aspects consists in making English language classes, in elementary school, a teaching-learning environment that makes it possible to form a multiliterate student with the ability to interact in different contexts of language use. The main objective of this dissertation is to observe and analyze, through a case study, the effects of collaborative and interactive activities among students of a 9th-grade elementary school class during English language learning with the support of comics as a didatic tool from a perspective of digital literacy and multiliteracies. Data were collected through the researcher's notes and observations in the classroom, through a questionnaire, and through class recordings. As a theoretical basis for these discussions, Vygotsky's sociocultural theory will be used, as well as the premises of Collaborative Learning. The guidelines of the National Common Curricular Base (BNCC) for English language teaching and the concepts of multiliteracies and digital literacy will also be considered. In general, the results obtained show that collaborative learning promotes the exchange of knowledge among students, and makes them more confident and comfortable when carrying out a task since discussions take place in a more simplified language. As for the development of digital literacy, the data show that although students are inserted in a more technological society, this does not make them know how to use digital tools in a literate way. That said, it is possible to conclude that developing classes and tasks that develop the skills of handling technological and digital tools of learners is of paramount importance for the construction of meaningful education in the contemporary digital world.
- ItemA avaliação no ensino comunicativo de língua inglesa: uma análise de testes escritos(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2002-06-17) Lopes, Cristiane Rosa; Dalacorte, Maria Cristina Faria; http://lattes.cnpq.br/9262323548559269; Dalacorte, Maria Cristina Faria; Paiva, Vera Lúcia Menezes de Oliveira e; Figueiredo, Francisco José Quaresma deThis study aims at identifyng the main characteristics of written tests used by a private English school in the evaluation of the students’ learning process. It also aims at verifyng whether theses characteristics are in accordance with teaching method adopted by this school, which is the communicative approach. Finally, it analyses the probable backwash effect that the use of these tests have in the classroom practice. This research is based on language teaching and testing theories, mainly related to the communicative approach, and also the theories on types and qualities of language tests and backwash effect. In this study, I adopted the principles of the qualitative research method in order to collect and analyse the data. The results point out that there is an incompatibility between the communicative testing paradigms and the characteristics I have identified in these tests. The also indicate that this incompatibility compromises the evaluation process of the students and also the teaching practice that precedes the tests.