Agora exibindo 1 - 5 de 47
- ItemAnálise do mismatch na inserção dos egressos do ensino superior no mercado de trabalho(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2023-05-04) Vieira, Pedro Henrique Mendes Rodrigues; Monsueto, Sandro Eduardo; http://lattes.cnpq.br/5484881117429853; Monsueto, Sandro Eduardo; Meireles, Debora Chaves; Simão, Rosycler Cristina SantosThis work aims to analyze the occurrence of mismatch in the national formal labor market through data from a Federal University. In this sense, an attempt is made to find the incidence and probability of graduates have incompatibility between their area of training and occupation and also being considered overeducated, working in occupations with less requirement for years of study. Likewise, it analyzes whether there are differences in the type of absorption in the labor market for graduates from courses considered “elite”, thus testing the hypothesis that graduates from this group are less prone to misfits. The sample comprises graduates from 80 courses at the Federal University of Goiás graduated between 2005 and 2020 and employed in the formal job market. Using a Probit model, the probabilities of the graduates being in one of the mismatch were estimated. The results show that black graduates, from public schools, who work outside Goiânia, work under the CLT regime, are in the public sector, studied applied social sciences and agricultural sciences, were hired before or during the student period and those who attended courses non-elite are more likely to be overeducated. In the mismatch between education and occupation, the greatest probability is found in male graduates, black, coming from private schools, under CLT regime, working in the public sector, graduated in an applied social sciences course, who are in a situation of overeducation, who got a job before or during graduation and who belong to the elite group. With this, it is observed that the hypothesis of lower occurrence of mismatch for individuals coming from elite courses, happens only in the case of overeducation.
- ItemDesempenho da produtividade total dos fatores (PTF), na agropecuária das mesorregiões de Goiás entre 1970 e 2017(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2023-05-15) Mello Júnior, Fernando Corrêa de; Silva Neto, Waldemiro Alcântara da; http://lattes.cnpq.br/0903453737945294; Silva Neto, Waldemiro Alcântara da; Silva, Adriana Ferreira; Queiroz, Antônio Marcos deDuring the 1970s, the process known as agricultural modernization began in the state of Goiás, a little later than in the rest of Brazil, which started in the 1950s. Enabled mainly by public policies promoting regional development and abundant financing, the cerrado region of Goiás saw the introduction of new techniques capable of boosting productivity in the sector, as well as machinery, equipment, and inputs. This work contributes in two aspects i) to the literature, by providing a study of a geographical and regional scope that has not yet been explored; ii) it fills a gap in the detailed analysis of the state of Goiás, which is the fifth largest agricultural producer in the country in terms of Gross Value of Agricultural Production (VBP) in 2022. For the parties involved, it provides analytical evidence of the homogeneity or heterogeneity of the state's productivity, shedding light on state public policies and market decisions made by the productive agents. Given this scenario and the importance of agriculture for Goiás, the objective of this work is to analyze and compare the performance of agricultural Total Factor Productivity (TFP) in Goiás and its different Mesoregions. TFP was chosen as a proxy for productivity. The methodology used focused on analyzing TFP between 1970 and 2017, and its inputs and output indices calculated using the Törnqvist index (1936). The results showed that, starting from 1970, agricultural productivity in the Southern Mesoregion grew at a higher rate than that observed in the state of Goiás and the adjacent mesoregions, with the Capital index experiencing higher growth compared to Labor and Land indices from the same decade, indicating a shift towards largescale production in the regional agriculture, increasing labor and land productivity. The Eastern Mesoregion had the second highest annual growth rate of TFP during the study period, with a 0.13 percentage point difference from the leader. The performance of the Eastern Mesoregion was linked to the increase in the output index in the last two censuses, facilitated by irrigated crops using central pivots. The North and Northwest regions followed trajectories where livestock products had smaller increases in the output index compared to agricultural products, from 1970 to 2017, representing the main contributions to the agricultural value. On the other hand, the Central Mesoregion diverged from the state average of agricultural TFP, as land use for agricultural activities and labor experienced declines starting from 1985, resulting in the lowest average TFP growth during the analyzed period.
- ItemAnálise bibliométrica da produção científica sobre bioeconomia no Brasil: uma visão panorâmica(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2023-05-25) Silva, Guidborgongne Carneiro Nunes da; Silva, Adriana Ferreira; http://lattes.cnpq.br/0903453737945294; Silva, Adriana Ferreira; Barbosa, Cleidinaldo de Jesus; Silva Neto, Waldemiro Alcântara daAcademic works that address the concept of Bioeconomy, as well as the concepts that involve this production model, have been developed in interdisciplinary areas such as energy security, renewable industry and agroecology. Therefore, the characterization of Bioeconomy is still seen as a concept under construction, whose definition and applicability have been presented from different and often divergent approaches. In this context, the main objective of this study is to analyze, through a systematic review and bibliometric analysis of the literature, the scientific production of Brazilian researchers on the subject, between the years 2015 and 2022, in order to assess how the concept of Bioeconomy has been employed. In general, the analyzes of the studies pointed to divergences in the authors' approaches, but convergence regarding the need to integrate different fields of knowledge, with emphasis on areas related to biotechnology, bioinputs and bioecology to enhance an economic model with biological inputs and that preserves the biodiversity. Furthermore, the authors agree that Bioeconomy is a field of knowledge that has provided advances in socio-environmental sustainability actions in a systemic and integrated way among different agents. This research contributes to measure the level of participation of Brazilian researchers in the construction of the concept of bioeconomy
- ItemSustentabilidade da avicultura de corte no estado de Goiás: uma análise sob a ótica da nova economia institucional(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2023-04-11) Santos, Willams Douglas dos; Silva, Adriana Ferreira; http://lattes.cnpq.br/9139904100110345; Silva, Adriana Ferreira; Wander, Alcido Elenor; Cunha, Cleyzer Adrian daThe production of chicken meat increased significantly over the past decades, influenced by technical gains in production, slaughter and processing along the poultry chain. In the Brazilian State of Goiás, specifically, production increased expressively too, favored by a highly technological agricultural-industrial system, the significant local supply of grains and the presence of economies of scale. It is in this context that the present study is developed, seeking to understand the sustainability actions carried out in the productive chain of poultry in the State of Goiás. For this, the theoretical assumptions and parameters of the New Institutional Economics were used as a methodological reference, in parallel with the categories of the SWOT Matrix. The data used involved the survey of secondary data from the four main agribusinesses in the State of Goiás. The importance of this research is justified by its contribution to the understanding of the current scenario of chicken meat production, as well as for the understanding of the strategies that are reflected in better sustainable practices in the chain. The results allowed us to conclude that this scenario has led to an increase in the supply of chicken meat, however, causing negative consequences to the environment. To circumvent such effects, the agribusinesses have sought to perform some actions, such as water treatment to return to rivers and springs, renewable energy practices, alternatives that minimize the use of natural resources and reduce the environmental impacts generated by the production of chicken meat.
- ItemNegociações coletivas e indústria 4.0 na EU-15: uma análise de modelos condicionais mistos(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2023-01-24) Dutra, Matheus Henrique de Araújo; Monsueto, Sandro Eduardo; http://lattes.cnpq.br/5484881117429853; Monsueto, Sandro Eduardo; Bichara, Julimar da Silva; Silva Neto, Waldemiro Alcântara daIndustry 4.0, understood as an innovation process based on cyber-physical systems and the "Internet of Things", is raising the interest of the scientific community for its disruptive potential and its economic and world of work impacts. Thereof, this dissertation aims to analyze the relationship between collective agreements and Industry 4.0 companies in 15 countries of the European Union, based on the level at which they occur and the different industrial relations of different groups of countries, using the concept of Varieties of Capitalism as a theoretical basis. Thus, biprobit-type models are estimated to verify the probability that a bussiness company uses or introduces technologies related to Industry 4.0, based on the level at which such negotiations are presented in a set of explanatory variables from a sample of the European Company Survey. Given the possible presence of unobserved endogeneity and heterogeneity problems, the models are estimated using the estimator of Deb and Trivedi (2006b). The results indicate a positive and significant relationship between the presence of collective agreements, especially that occurring at higher levels, and the probability that the company introduces or already uses I.4.0 technologies. It is also found that collective agreements has a non-linear effect on innovation, and this impact is more relevant in companies with a lower tendency to innovate, belonging to liberal market economies.