Navegando CAMPUS GOIÁS (CG) por Data de Publicação
Agora exibindo 1 - 20 de 145
Resultados por página
Opções de Ordenação
- ItemA função sócio-ambiental como critério para o julgamento de ações que envolvem litígios coletivos pela posse da terra rural(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2005-06) Ferreira, Allan Hahnemman; Freitas, Cleuton César Ripol de; Freitas, Robledo de
- ItemEstágio interdisciplinar de residência agrária: articulando ações de pesquisa e extensão entre estudantes da graduação e da pós graduação em direitos sociais do campo/ residência agrária – UFG/ CNPq/ INCRA-PRONERA(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2016-12) Moreira, Erika Macedo; Seva, Janaína Tude; Fogaça, SarahThe “Interdisciplinary Training for Agricultural Residence (EIRA): Theory and practice in rural extension” was an extension and culture project linked to the Graduate Program in Agricultural Law – Agrarian Residence (PPGSD – UFG/ INCRA/PRONERA/ CNPq), to the Observatório Fundiário Goiano (OFUNGO), and was funded by the chamada pública for the University Extension Program – PROEXT/MEC 2014. Done in partnership with communities and social movements from the countryside it sought, through ongoing training, experience, practical actions of education and information, articulate actions and projects based on popular education and the defense and promotion of human rights in these areas. In this sense, the objective of this article is to report the experience developed in the project to demonstrate how the opportunity to take university extension courses enriches the education and knowledge of the students, besides providing an exchange of experiences, of knowledge, guaranteeing a broader vision of reality and the law. This text is divided into three parts: 1) Epistemic bases of the extensionist practice in law; 2) objectives and principles of the EIRA; 3) partial results of the project.
- ItemA significação dos conceitos básicos da química a partir da elaboração de uma planilha avaliativa interativa(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2019-07-10) Costa, Mara Divina da; Silva, Vitor de Almeida; Silva, Vitor de Almeida; Pereira Júnior, Carlos Antônio; Santos, Rodrigo da SilvaThe study of the basic concepts of chemistry presupposes an abstract theoretical exercise that directs learning to ever more complex relationships. Thus, the understanding of the phenomena that approach the macroscopic and microscopic nature of matter involves subjective aspects that highlight and structure abstract exercises that refer to the behavior and transformation of matter. In this context the research aims to relate the basic concepts of chemistry to quantitative and subjective aspects through the elaboration of interactive spreadsheets through office tools. For this, a theoretical conceptual survey of the basic concepts of general chemistry was made. Subsequently, a survey was made of the chemical aspects and their subjective perspective to be correlated with the chemical concepts. Possessing such data was developed interactive tables and the delimitation subjective propositions to the understanding of the resolution of chemical issues that exercised the abstract relationship between the quantitative and qualitative aspects that the concepts listed have prompted. With the development of the research it was understood how the use of office tools and the elaboration of interactive worksheets are able to impart meaning to the quantitative aspects of the basic concepts of general chemistry, providing a direction for an effective cognitive development in the classroom.
- ItemEducação do Campo: considerando a interdisciplinaridade nas ciências da natureza(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2019-12-06) Santos, Sandréia; Santos, Welson Barbosa; Santos, Welson Barbosa; Alves, Denise de Oliveira; Silva, Vânia dos SantosThe teaching process, which is hierarchical and fragmented, aims to serve a small portion of society, especially the ruling class. From this perspective, it does not value the subjects as builders of their stories, which is one of the central themes in the debates on Rural Education. In this sense, the purpose of this work is to bring contributions about the role of interdisciplinarity in training for the teaching of natural sciences in the context of Rural Education. To meet this objective, we sought to observe the subjectivity of the subjects and the unique way in which each behaves in the face of a stimulus or process. Data were collected by analyzing the discourse of subjects who participated in the Supervised Internship at the Escola Família Agrícola de Goiás - EFAGO, located in the rural region of the Municipality of Goiás - GO, and had the task of observing how interdisciplinarity occurred in practice with students of that educational unit. For that, it was requested to build a report and in the analysis of the texts constructed by the participants, the analysis of the discourse of French origin was adopted and which has Michel Foucault as reference. The results of this research aim to corroborate the interdisciplinarity that enables the formulation of critical and reflective knowledge, as well as helping to overcome disciplinary fragmentation. It also considers that working from this perspective requires going beyond what is listed in the PCNS, enabling dynamic learning that is consistent with the reality to which each student is inserted.
- Item“O conto brasileiro”, uma distopia possível: métodos desconstituintes e as permanências dominadoras do corpo feminino no Brasil(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2019-12-10) Silva, Vinícius Henrique Pereira da; Freitas, Vítor Sousa; Arbués, Margareth Pereira; Rocha, Eduardo GonçalvesThe choice of the theme of the research was due to the Brazilian social-political scenario, marked by the coup of 2016 and from the escalation and rise to power of the far right, represented by Jair Messias Bolsonaro, current President of the Republic, who is trying to implement a neoliberal agenda on social and economic policies, frustrating the inclusion of progressive ideas in term of social minorities such as women, quilombolas, LGBTQI + populations and indigenous peoples. The election of 2018 was seen as the apex of a series of maneuvers performed to eliminate the fundamental guarantees and social rights of the constitutional text. This reality makes us wonder about the points of contact between the current Brazilian moment and the narrative of a dystopian novel called “The Handmaid's Tale” by Margareth Atwood and we questioned if we would be close to a democratic rupture as described in the book.Under this assumption, we tried to understand which events are shown in the book and what are their consequences for women, thinking about how, throughout history of humanity, the forms of domination of the female body, present in the book, are studied and set into practice by patriarchy and by capitalism. Facing the Brazilian reality, we seek to understand how discourses, laws, bills, class council resolutions would lead us to a constitutional and consequently democratic break, with more sensitive damages to women's rights, especially regarding the sexual division of labor and access to reproductive rights. From this problematic we try to identify how the dominating permanence of the female body is present in the national political structure and is used by unconstituted methods to empty the constitutional text and cause the consequent breakdown of the democratic order in Brazil. We start from the methodological point of view of bibliographical and documentary research, with consultations to legislative sources, news and reports about the current context, supported by a materialistic and dialectical perspective. We had as important theoretical references analyzes on the sexual division of labor and reproductive rights such as Heleieth Saffioti (2004, 2013), Sylvia Federici (2017), Nancy Fraser (2008). Regarding the Law and Literature category, we have the positions of Schwartz and Macedo (2006), Dworkin (2001), Trindade and Bernsts (2017).
- ItemCandidaturas “laranjas”: esse bagaço não é nosso - análise da deslegitimação da cidadania das mulheres no espaço político brasileiro(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2019-12-10) Castro, Ana Clara Andrade; Carvalho, Maria Meire de; Andery, Fernanda Rezeck; Tavares, Silvana Beline; Carvalho, Maria Meire deOne of the greatest contemporary political social paradoxes focus on the fact tha women are the majority in the Brazilian electorate, but the minority in the formal political space. In this sense, this research aims to analyze the process of (des) construction of female citizenship in Brazil, interpreting from influences and actions of feminist and women's movements in the conquest of their political rights to legal and social impediments, such as means of fraud that make women's political representation unfeasible, especially with regard to the use of fictitious female candidates to fill the gender quota by political parties, and the way in which it delegitimizes this affirmative action based on alleged electoral fraud. There are multiple factors that make it difficult or impossible to realize and expand women's political rights, making it necessary to seek effective solutions to increase female representation, especially in the National Congress. It is noteworthy that the relevance of the research lies in the fact that women must in fact have their place of speech guaranteed in the political space, so that their rights are realized and the public policies that meet their demands are proposed and put into practice, as well as all social prejudice and obstacles to female representation be restrained. A methodological approach proposed to conduct a literature review on a trajectory of feminist struggles and women's movements, as well as a legislative, jurisprudential analysis focused on available documentary sources that deal with the subject, from a quali-quantitative interpellation; these instruments made it possible to trace some reflections that are presented in this study.
- ItemA violência doméstica e familiar entre militares do estado de Goiás e a possibilidade de transgressão aos direitos humanos da mulher na primeira fase da persecução penal(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2019-12-13) Cruvinel, Ana Luiza da Cunha; Andery, Fernanda Rezeck; Reis, Edma José; Siqueira, José do Carmo Alves; Andery, Fernanda RezeckFederal Law no. 13.491/2017 alters the jurisdiction of the Brazilian Military Justice, transforming extravagant military crimes all offenses committed by and against active military in a context of domestic and family violence. With this assumption, this monograph conducts a brief study on the applicability of the Maria da Penha Law (Law no. 11.340/2006) in the field of Military Criminal Law, specifically the rules defined in the pre-procedural phase. A deductive approach methodology is used as the standard monographic procedure, so that this research can be used as bibliographic, documentary and descriptive. The direct analysis feature of the military institutions of the State of Goiás (Fire Department and Military Police), which demonstrates that the Military Justice and the Common Justice protect the distinct legal assets; and that as institutions responsible for the first phase of criminal prosecution of areas such as spheres have different structure and system of operation. This fact explained by determinations contained in the Maria da Penha Law is no longer observed. Evidence, therefore, unconstitutionality of Law no. 13.491/2017, which allows the violation of human rights of women.
- ItemParque Matiz de Goiás(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2019-12-16) Silva, Thais Gomes Ribeiro da; Cabral, Arthur Simões Caetano; Bartalini, Vladimir; Cardoso, Carina Folena; Cabral, Arthur Simões CaetanoThis document is to demonstrate the physical and social conditions that surround the set of waste farms located in the western region of the state of Goiás. And, from the results obtained, generate a mass plan that will guide the future project for the Goia neighborhood farm. The analyzes consist of studies of the surroundings and the objects under observation, and are fomented in two generated products, the general Macrozonamento for the region, and the masterplan for the Goiá neighborhood.
- ItemProposta de intervenção para o Jardim Atlântico com foco no Parque Cascavel(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2019-12-16) Nakashima, Jefferson Seito; Cardoso, Carina Folena; Bartalini, Vladimir; Fonseca, Thalita Pereira da; Cardoso, Carina FolenaThis project was conceived from the study of the most important urban parks of the city of Goiânia - GO, present in the most consolidated sectors, in order to know the urban reality that surrounds them, their dynamics and particularities, and had as its final objective the proposal of an intervention project for the Cascavel Park, located in the Jardim Atlântico sector.
- ItemTecnologia construtiva, habitação e produção do espaço urbano(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2019-12-16) Santos, Lucas Clementino dos; Thiesen, José Rodolfo Pacheco; Iasi, Maiári Cruz; Lucas, Edinardo Rodrigues; Huguenin, João Paulo Oliveira; Thiesen, José Rodolfo PachecoThe present work of course conclusion has general objective the proportion of a model of housing construction of social interest, individual or collective, using alternative constructive technologies somewhat innovative, counterpart to the current method of production. The objective of this work is to propose a project of social housing of interest with an application of different construction technologies, covering as low cost and what is the lowest cost of production and access to materials and well located urbanistically compared to the current pattern of location of nuclei. social housing of interest, so that theories were researched, constructive technologies, current urban situation of the city of Goiás, availability of materials in the region of the city of Goiás, until an experimentation of the constructive technique. A methodology to know more the region in which the project will be implemented as a diagnosis in the neighborhood, or Bauman has as other neighborhoods, characteristics and its understanding, its weaknesses and potentialities, which contributes to the project project. As a result of the research it was possible to implant a social interest nucleus in a block of the neighborhood, to use as technical techniques in experiments as modulation of general dimensions in the project. In addition, the project was solved within several individuals, being hired by of execution and relying on this tool these strips can be deployed in different locations.
- ItemPonderação principiológica no decisionismo judicial(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2019-12-17) Silva, Beatriz da Mota Santos; Motta, Maria Carolina Carvalho; Oliveira, Bruna Pinotti Garcia; Rampin, Talita Tatiana Dias; Motta, Maria Carolina CarvalhoEsta monografía de finalización del curso tiene como objetivo analizar la técnica de ponderación de intereses en el decisionismo brasileño, a partir de las sentencias de la Corte Suprema, frente a la colisión entre las normas constitucionales dentro de la dinámica plural de la Constitución Federal, que alberga normas convergentes de la misma jerarquía. Los nomas se relacionan con el mismo caso específico que están legalmente cubiertos. Por lo tanto, se analizará como la técnica de ponderación se hace necesaria para resolver casos difíciles que involucran normas constitucionales, ya que los criterios de interpretación tradicionales son ineficientes, verificando el "valor" de cada uno de estos principios. Dentro del caso concreto para una decisión armoniosa, la luz del pluralismo existente en la sociedad se externaliza a través de la Constitución.
- ItemDemocracia e representação: o lugar da mulher no judiciário brasileiro(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2019-12-17) Lima, Jordana de Calaça; Motta, Maria Carolina Carvalho; Oliveira, Bruna Pinotti Garcia; Rampin, Talita Tatiana Dias; Motta, Maria Carolina CarvalhoThe present Course Conclusion Paper deals with Democracy in the Brazilian State and its quality taking into consideration the female representation in its deliberation spaces, mainly in the Judiciary branch. The judiciary branch affects the lives of the population most directly, as it consists of a place in which issues that are part of the personal sphere of people's lives are judged. In view of this, the focus of this assignment is focused on the female representation in this Branch. Thus, this work aims on answering the following questions: Are public policies being put in place to transform this reality? Are women included in the judiciary branch? Why are women underrepresented in the deliberative bodies of the country? As a result, the spotlight is abaut the quality of the Democracy in Brazil. In this way, it is understood that heterogenety in this branches is fundamental to reach social justice.
- ItemPolíticas públicas de combate à violência contra a mulher e o município de Itapuranga/GO(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2019-12-17) Silva, Beatriz Nunes; Motta, Maria Carolina Carvalho; Andery, Fernanda Rezeck; Rampin, Talita Tatiana DiasThis research aims to analyze how international human rights law and gender justice contribute to guarantee the dignity of the person, as well as the redemption of human rights. In this light, the International System of Human Rights is sought through the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women and the Inter-American Convention on the Prevention, Punishment, and Eradication of Violence against Women (Belém do Pará Convention). In this sense, it is noteworthy that the violence of women in Brazil is the target of affirmative policies that after the reception of international rights gained strength. From this angle, with the enactment of Law 11,340/2006, it is observed that the jurisprudence inherent in cases of gender violence in the country has changed significantly. It is relevant to mention that the National Policy Plans for Women represented progress in addressing violence as well as empowering victims. Then understand how the Municipality of Itapuranga-GO perceives the phenomenon of abuse perpetrated against the female public and therefore how it acts in the prevention, combat and care of those in situations of violence through the Judiciary and Public Ministry, CEAM and Patrulha Maria from Penha.
- ItemA implementação da educação inclusiva nas escolas do campo da Cidade de Goiás/GO na perspectiva de gestores(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2019-12-18) Oliveira, Alessandro Teixeira de; Alves, Denise de Oliveira; Alves, Denise de Oliveira; Monteiro, Hélio Simplício Rodrigues; Silva, Vânia dos SantosSpecial education from the perspective of inclusive education is a process that occurs worldwide and that, in the educational field, has direct repercussions on the way of organizing the education system, the teaching work and the management processes. In this context, the present work represents a reflection exercise on inclusive educational practices in classrooms and school management and the challenges that arise from this change in the organization of the education system. As a general objective, it seeks to “analyze the challenges and advances that involve the implementation of the inclusive education policy in rural schools, of the municipal school of Goiás / GO, from the managers' view” and, as specific, “contextualizing the legal framework and special education politicians from an inclusive perspective; know the reality of rural schools in the municipal school system and; to draw propositions and critical reflections from the collected empirical substrate. The context of this context is the National Policy of Special Education in the Inclusive Education Perspective (MEC, 2008), a document that served as a reference for the organization of the Brazilian educational system for inclusive education, along with other legal and political provisions dealing with of the theme and; As conceptual and theoretical background, the thinking explained by Pierre Bourdieu in the theory of capital that, through studies of contemporary French reality, analyzes the education system and the mechanisms used by the school to select and classify students according to the accumulation of capital. . Finally, the work is centered in the field of qualitative research by turning the subjectivity of the subjects and not sticking to the repeatability and quantification of given questions.
- ItemEstado e luta de classes: a verdade por trás do impeachment de Dilma Rousseff(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2019-12-18) Oliveira, Thalles Pinheiro de; Reis, Edma José; Santos, Alexandre Aguiar; Freitas, Vitor Sousa; Reis, Edma JoséThe present work has as its central object of study the search for an understanding of Dilma Rousseff 's impeachment from a perspective of the class struggle within the Brazilian state. To understand the current political conjuncture, it is essential to recreate the historical line of class struggle in the Brazilian state. For this reason, it will go back to the governments of the post- redemocratization period from the perspective of the class struggle. It may be noted throughout the present that the political crisis plaguing the country is the result not only of the world crisis of capitalism in 2008, but also of this class struggle. The capitalist state is the medium in which this class struggle develops, so it is essential to understand how state action works in this context of social struggle. Then, through the teachings of some big names in the critical theory of state and law, to uncover how the state operates in favor of a particular social following, and what means are used by that entity to perpetuate the relations of domination in its own right. internal scope. In this sense, this monographic work will lend itself to the theme of the State, which will be approached from a critical perspective, from contemporary Marxist authors. In a second moment, it will be based on the explanation of the concept of ideology and ideological domination treated as state instruments of perpetuation of the conditions of existence and development of the capitalist order. Finally, from an analysis of how the class struggle develops in Brazil, we will try to understand how the 2016 coup d'état was produced. In short, this paper aims to understand the class struggle in the Brazilian state, and furthermore, to understand Dilma's impeachment from a critical perspective, helping to make the reader aware of how this correlation of forces occurs in the Brazilian capitalist state.
- ItemRetrofit em edificações: proposta de reabilitação do antigo Clube Canta Galo(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2019-12-19) Alves, Juliana Lago; Oliveira, Karine Camila; Feliciano, Camila Caetano; Fonseca, Thalita Pereira da; Oliveira, Karine CamilaThe present work has as object of study the Old Canta Galo Club, property that is currently in abandonment situation, without any use, in a state of degradation due to its exposure to external agents. The same is located in the Tipping Polygonal of the Architectural and Urbanistic Set of Goiás - GO and has remarkable relevance to the memory of the villabense community, as it housed several uses that marked the history of the city. The main objective of this work was to provide the building with a use that allies the villabense community with the academic community, due to the growth of this vocation in the city and to propose a rehabilitation intervention in the property, in order to make the necessary adjustments for the satisfaction of the buildings. Current needs of users, adapting this building to scientific, technological, environmental comfort, new materialities allied to the concept of sustainability, and proposing an intervention where the memory and imagery of this place are valued and so that they do not get lost.
- ItemParque urbano da orla da Praia da Costa(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2019-12-20) Sarmento, Ana Karla dos Passos; Cardoso, Carina Folena; Alves, Alexandre Bessa Martins; Paes, Neilor de Carvalho; Cardoso, Carina FolenaThis monograph shows the impasses and dichotomy that the large coastal cities of Brazil suffer, due to the problems caused by real estate speculation on the coast, using the shores as an element of economic investment, causing a dysfunction in the implementation of large vertical massifs by the sea, with analysis and focus on the object of study of the shore shore and its surrounding area. This mass verticalization was possible through the construction of the Bridge Darcy Castello de Mendonça, better known as Terceira Ponte, which connects the capital Vitória with the Municipality of Vila Velha, that boosted the occupation of the territory of the Praia da Costa neighborhood and neighboring neighborhoods. The edge of the Beach of the Costa, located in the Municipality of Vila Velha - ES, hold a completely thickened and consolidated area close to the coastal strip, this conformation brings to the space as a whole a dysfunction in the issue of mobility, since it is mostly automobiles, resulting in lack of space and infrastructure on the edge for the use of people. The theoretical revisions discussed in this paper, include the main authors that address human relations with the city, bringing concepts such as the humanization of spaces and the relationship of image and belonging that each individual and collective make up in the urban environment, fundamental to the dynamization and vitality of cities. The edge of Praia da Costa along with the neighborhood of the same name, presents deficiencies in the appropriation of public spaces, which are few and precarious, as the very edge of the beach. The case studies presented in this monograph clarify the problems found by means of the diagnoses presented in the course of the study. It is concluded that it is possible for a large city to understand quality public spaces, conforming human and social aspects and optimizing the behavioral relations of users in the city.
- ItemCentro de treinamento Toca do Tigre(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2019-12-20) Oliveira, Gabriella Bernardes; Gonçalves, Pedro Henrique; Costa, Lucas Felício; Paes, Neilor de Carvalho; Gonçalves, Pedro HenriqueVila Nova Futebol Clube is a team from Goiás, founded July 29, 1943, in the sector that gave rise to its name, Vila Nova Sector, in Goiânia. Team that has as its main colors red and white and as mascot the Tiger. Throughout its history, Vila Novo has collected state and national titles, such as twice champion of the Brazilian Series C Championship. Structurally, the team has the OBA Complex (Onésio Brasileiro Alvarega), which has a building, divided between: administrative, apartments a refectory and a player-assisting structure, plus a stadium with a capacity of 11,700 fans and a facility under construction intended to be a children's soccer school and the Training Center, named Toca do Tigre , which has 5 soccer fields and a locker room. The Toca do Tigre Training Center in an area of about 200 thousand m², located near Santa Genoveva Airport
- ItemO Direito e a política pública de proteção ao meio ambiente pós-Constituição Federal de 1988: descarte de resíduos sólidos na Cidade de Goiás, agenda pública e suas implicações(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2020-12-07) Pitaluga, Marco Túlio Siqueira; Motta, Maria Carolina Carvalho; Siqueira, José do Carmo Alves; Freitas, Vitor Sousa; Motta, Maria Carolina CarvalhoThe changes of the paradigms experienced by the process constituent on 1988 brought up new aspirations about rights that passed build himself in the cradle of Brazilian society. At the opportunity of the present Democracy State assume a express way to protect your folk, in a different view, is that results too in a creation a discussion about validity and protection of that rights. In the same place, the apprehension about environment equally reach step before unimagined, step resulting of exaggerated exploration from natural resources, technological progress that sometimes walk in different way of environmental preservation, or a late perception of the greater law about the same exploration, or yet about past negligence for with environment and natural resources. Starting at constitutional logic, catches the study many different social levels, such as federation, states and counties. The present study takes for example the city of Goiás Velho or Cidade de Goiás, when realize that have a ‘’gray zone’’ between a great environment constitutional warranty and the real application of that, specifically about what way solid waste. In this sense, the analyze go of the contrast of the reality lived in Goiás Velho from the law and public policies that exists, who pursue a good place common. It’s clear to perceive that law, right and policies publics, each one in your way, join in a common goal of a organize the difficult environment questions about utilization, management and tract of solid wastes in the city of Goiás, that is it a central example of inseparable intersection of matter labored here
- ItemAs mulheres como sujeitos processuais na vara do trabalho de Goiás-Go (2010-2020): litigância, perfil socioeconômico e desafios estatísticos para a pesquisa(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2020-12-07) Honorato, Pamella Woodson; Freitas, Vitor Sousa; Freitas, Vitor Sousa; Motta, Maria Carolina Carvalho; Rampin, Talita Tatiana DiasThis research seeks to present women as procedural subjects in the Labor Court of Goiás, highlighting litigation, socioeconomic profile and statistical challenges for research. The research has as general objective to analyze the litigation of women in the referred court and who they are according to the data made available by the labor justice. To fulfill the research objectives, a bibliographical and empirical research was carried out, using data provided by the Governance and Strategy Sector of the Regional Labor Court of the 18th Region. It is concluded that the Labor Court is an important instrument in the promotion and guarantee of labor rights and it was possible to verify that the social profile of the plaintiffs in the Labor Court is not well defined since there is a lack of data for this.