Navegando Bibliotecas da UFG por Título
Agora exibindo 1 - 17 de 17
Resultados por página
Opções de Ordenação
- ItemAnais do XXI Seminário Nacional de Bibliotecas Universitárias(2022) Santos (org.), Maria de Souza Lima; Silva (org.), Jaqueline Taketsugu Alves da
- ItemAnálise do perfil de liderança do bibliotecário gestor na cidade de Goiânia-Go(2014-03-31) Assis, Célia Costa; Maia, Luiz Cláudio GomesIntroduction: Identify the dominant style of leadership among librarians in Goiânia-GO, especially those who have the role as managers in their information units. The research is based on Kurt Lewin’s theory of leadership styles, which classifies such styles as authoritarian, democratic and laissez-faire. Objective: The research also aimed to describe the professional and personal characteristics of librarians, the identification of the characteristics of the team being led according to librarians’ points-of-view, as well as discuss the main issues and challenges faced by librarians when performing their roles as leaders in their professional environment. Methodology: Data were collected through an online questionnaire, which was sent to all librarians addressed in this study. Interviews were conducted with a sample of librarians. Results: Information obtained through the questionnaire was sent to the Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS), where a list of variables was created. Conclusions: The search results associated with the relevant theory showed that, in relation to decision making with the team led, librarians follow the democratic leadership style, while using other leadership styles according to the way the situations occur on a daily basis.
- ItemAnálise do uso das redes sociais em bibliotecas universitárias brasileiras(2014-12-31) Ribeiro, Adriana; Leite, Ramon Silva; Lopes, Humberto Elias GarciaSocial networks are today tools that allow institutions a bigger interactivity and communication on company/client relations. On that sense, libraries are seeking to modernize and increasingly utilize the technology to its favor. This study aimed to analyze the usage of social networking by Brazilian public university libraries in providing services to its clients. Thereunto, a descriptive exploratory survey was made using a online questionnaire. The point of observation was the libraries’ managers, with the goal of finding out how social networks are being explored for providing services. In a research universe of fifty-nine libraries, thirty-one was the obtained sample. The data, collected and treated by the Encuestafacil software demonstrated that the libraries are following the tendency for automation and virtualization of products and services. Most of the libraries are utilizing at least one of Web 2.0 resources, evaluating as positive the use of said resources and pointing agility, interactivity and communication as improvements obtained with the social network use. Based on the results it was suggested a classification of the libraries using as a reference the use of the new technologies, obtaining four groups. It was found that the bigger group offers the services on the web in a period that varies between one and three years, has a wider range of provision of services, but still don’t make the daily update of its profiles in the social networks. At last, suggestions for new studies were made.
- ItemBiblioteca digital de teses e dissertações e os programas de pós-graduação: uma interação necessária(Comissão Brasileira de Bibliotecas Universitárias, 2010) Bueno, Cláudia Oliveira de Moura; Silva, Odete Jacomini da; Ferreira, Liliane Juvência AzevedoPresents the history of the creation of digital library in UFG. Strategies to improve your performance and achievements.
- ItemBiblioteca setorial do Cepae: uma viagem pelo mundo mágico da leitura(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2010) Cunha, Leonora Alves da; Ribeiro, Marizete Cordeiro DantasThis article aims at discussing aspects of the history of Cepae’s School Library, showing from its context, the necessary elements to make up for a solid school library, and emphasizing how important that is for the development of the student community. Throughout the article, activities developed in this place to motivate students to read are shown and some questions regarding contemporary student reader education are raised and discussed. Key words: school library, education, reading, reader education
- ItemCampanha obra-prima: relato de experiência(Federação Brasileira de Associações de Bibliotecários, Cientistas da Informação e Instituições, 2011) Silva, Rose Mendes daPresenting the campaign Obra-Prima, aimed at behavioral change by raising awareness on some recurring attitudes in the libraries of the Federal University of Goiás (UFG), such as noise in the study areas of libraries, disregard the time limits for return / renewal , poor preservation of books; replacement incorrectly books on the shelves, and disorganization of spaces for study and work. To symbolize the attitudes targeted in the campaign were selected five great works of art in the world. Each work is linked to one of the attitudes that want to reach. The material consists of five lines that were reproduced in three formats of printed material - posters, shelves and flaps to marked pages. Under the guidance of Sibi/UFG, the team of the Center for Institutional Advertising Ascom/UFG graphic interventions performed in each of the selected works, comparing them with the attitudes they want to reach with the campaign. The idea is that each person, individually, note the change to the work and, therefore, make a reflection on the attitude that each slogan refers.
- ItemCultura e comunicação nas organizações complexas(Aldo de Albuquerque Barreto, 2013-10-31) Silva, Rose Mendes da; Nogueira, Maria Francisca MagalhãesCulture and society are in constant and continuous transformation. Constant intrinsic relationship between culture and society influences one another. These relationships are implicated interactions between individuals who build society they themselves are bearers and transmitters of culture. These are the ones who with their individual cultures integrate corporations help forming an organizational culture and making them even more complex. Communication is closely attached to individuals and organizations. The process of organizational communication must take all these factors into account.
- ItemEstudo da rede de colaboração científica em nanotecnologia na Empresa Brasileira de Pesquisa Agropecuária(Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Campinas, 2017-04) Campos, Marcelo Moreira; Guimarães, Marcos Vinícius Amorim Ferreira; Ferreira, Liliane Juvência Azevedo; Alvares, Lillian Maria Araújo de RezendeThe study of scientific collaboration allows us to observe, for instance, results that can guide research management in an organization. In this sense, the objective of this study is to analyze the network for scientific collaboration in nanotechnology at the Brazilian Agricultural Research Corporation, and the evolution thereof, since this is a field which has produced innovative results for Brazilian agribusiness. To this end, the methodology of Social Network Analysis was used in order to identify co-authorship connections and to analyze the evolution of this network. The origin of the data was Agricultural Research Database (Base de Dados da Pesquisa Agropecuária), which is freely accessible to the public. The analysis was based on scientific production from 2006 to 2014. For the analysis of network evolution, this timeframe was divided into three periods, consisting of the periods from 2006 to 2008, 2009 to 2011, and 2012 to 2014. The results showed that the data represents a significant timeframe for analysis, nearly 10 years, providing the perception that, insofar as the evolution of the network is concerned, it evidently occurred in a gradual manner, highlighting the fact that scientific collaboration in nanotechnology at Embrapa becomes increasingly effective and dynamic.
- ItemLiteratura infanto-juvenil: contação de histórias na escola e na biblioteca(Federação Brasileira de Associações de Bibliotecários, Cientistas da Informação e Instituições, 2011) Rosa, Maria Eunice de Almeida; Nunes, Rosemeire Irene da SilvaWhat the school development has to do with the fantastic stories, legends or myths tales of books of literature. The process of learning includes the stimulation of imagination in a pleasant, timely and unexpected, created by children's fantasy, combining the solution of individual problems with the fantastic possibilities of fairy tales. In this context, teachers, authors and accountants come together in support of a comprehensive education filled with real challenges and unexpected solutions and not just teaching. Literature is a valuable tool for use in schools, the storytelling and the literature of books relevant to age and degree of development of the student, including al role of the librarian, his training and tools.
- ItemLivro de atas nº 01 de 08/10/1971 até as atas nº 53 de 13/12/1985 das reuniões do Conselho de Biblioteca Universitária (CBU) da Universidade Federal de Goias.(2023-01-18) UFG. Pró-reitoria de Pós-graduação. Sistema de Bibliotecas. Biblioteca Central. Conselho de Biblioteca UniversitáriaBook 1: Atas from 08/10/1971 until 13/12/1985. Book 2: Atas from 19/12/1985 until 14/10/2004 of the meetings of the University Library Council (ULC) of the Federal University of Goias.
- ItemO lugar do livro e do leitor no Brasil um estudo a partir da história do Sistema de Bibliotecas da Universidade Federal de Goiás(Federação Brasileira de Associações de Bibliotecários, Cientistas da Informação e Instituições, 2011) Ferreira, Liliane Juvência Azevedo; Salomon, Marlon JeisonThe main purpose of the present report is to question the role of libraries in Brazil. Throughout a presentation regarding the history of the Library System of the Federal University of Goiás (UFG), that became real through the study realized between 2009/2010, in order to develop the final paper work for the title of specialist in Cultural History from the same university, it was possible to identify: the conceptions of what is a library in the context of the public from UFG and, in some ways, to Brazil; the encouragement policies developed for the use of libraries, considering new structures from information technologies and the persistent difficulties to keep a modern and suitable institution for the information seekers / users. It has been concluded that, from the experience identified in the history of the Library System of UFG, that libraries in Brazil are still this day working and existing without a lot of recognition; the higher management tend to invest a little for a suitable structure and for quality and still persists in a confuse relationship between information seekers / users and the library.
- ItemO mercado de trabalho para os profissionais da informação no contexto de empresas brasileiras das regiões geográficas norte, nordeste e centro-oeste(2006-06) Ferreira, Liliane Juvência Azevedo; Gomes, Suely Henrique de AquinoIt identifies the demand of the information professionals, in the context of the Brazilian companies, taking as reference the North, Northeast and Center-East regions of Brazil. It is the result of a documental and exploratory research. The population was composed by on-line announcements available in human resources recruitment sites. The data analysis points out to whom are those professionals are, and the abilities and requirements demanded by the market. The two main conclusions are that companies recruit those professionals in a traditional perspective and the potentialities of those information professionals are not always recognized by the work market.
- ItemPortal de periódicos da UFG(Comissão Brasileira de Bibliotecas Universitárias, 2010) Bueno, Cláudia Oliveira de Moura; Almeida, Valeria Maria Soledade de; Juvência, Liliane; Meggiolaro, Cezar Augusto; Ferreira, Luciana Alves; Oliveira, Cássia Santos; Calisto, Janison; Silva, Murilo Niemeyer; Silva, Suzane Gonçalves DuartePortal de Periódicos da UFG is subsidized by the Program for Support of Scientific Periodicals, coordinated by the Pro-Dean for Research and Graduate Studies and administered by the Central Library. The objective is to make a historical account of creation, implementation and progress made by the editors of journals. The methodology used was the analysis of existing documentation. Consolidation System Electronic Journal Publishing in UFG for the management of the journals was the big difference to the visibility and accessibility of scientific publications of UFG.
- ItemAs publicações de periódicos científicos da UFG terão futuro sem financiamento interno?(Comissão Brasileira de Bibliotecas Universitárias, 2006) Bueno, Claudia Oliveira de Moura; Rodrigues, Edna Lúcia; Fioravanti, Maria Clorinda Soares
- ItemRefletindo o uso da biblioteca universitária: proposta para treinamento on-line de usuários(Comissão Brasileira de Bibliotecas Universitarias / Seminário Nacional de Bibliotecas Universitárias, 2010) Assis, Célia Márcia Costa de; Medeiros, Enderson; Calil, Márcia Queiroz; Frazão, Sheila Cristina; Silva, Rose Mendes da; Veloso, Marcelo de FariaThe proposal for training online users discusses the process of expansion of higher education focusing on its scrolling in user access to the University Library, specifically the public ones, anticipating freshman questions and difficulties in library usage. Based on the assumptions of distance learning (ODL) as a mean to subsidize guidelines to design strategies to streamline the process of reception and initial guidance offered to freshmen new comers, enabling them to locate the bibliographical material and to identify its location in the collection. It shows how the online training was built by the library system created by the UFG (Sibi/UFG) and its observed results.
- ItemSisPIBIC: uma ferramenta para seleção e avaliação de projetos de iniciação cientifica da UFG(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2006) Bueno, Claudia Oliveira de Moura; Carneiro, José Eliano; Valadão, River; Reis Junior, Cleyton Peixoto dos
- ItemTreinamento on-line de usuários relato de experiência das bibliotecas da UFG(Federação Brasileira de Associações de Bibliotecários, Cientistas da Informação e Instituições, 2011) Assis, Célia Márcia Costa de; Calil, Márcia Queiroz; Frazão, Sheila Cristina; Medeiros, Enderson; Veloso, Marcelo de Faria; Silva, Rose Mendes daDisplays the education service's online library system at the Federal University of Goiás (Sibi /UFG), since its conception and construction to the results observed during the first year of using the new system. The model used to deploy the service in the online version is based on the assumptions of distance learning (ODL), to streamline the approval process, the initial reception and guidance offered to freshmen. The service aims to make the new users are able to use the university library as a whole, ranging from the location of library material, the act of finding it in the collection to enjoy all the products and services that it offers.