Agora exibindo 1 - 5 de 10
- ItemAnais do XXI Seminário Nacional de Bibliotecas Universitárias(2022) Santos (org.), Maria de Souza Lima; Silva (org.), Jaqueline Taketsugu Alves da
- ItemSisPIBIC: uma ferramenta para seleção e avaliação de projetos de iniciação cientifica da UFG(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2006) Bueno, Claudia Oliveira de Moura; Carneiro, José Eliano; Valadão, River; Reis Junior, Cleyton Peixoto dos
- ItemCampanha obra-prima: relato de experiência(Federação Brasileira de Associações de Bibliotecários, Cientistas da Informação e Instituições, 2011) Silva, Rose Mendes daPresenting the campaign Obra-Prima, aimed at behavioral change by raising awareness on some recurring attitudes in the libraries of the Federal University of Goiás (UFG), such as noise in the study areas of libraries, disregard the time limits for return / renewal , poor preservation of books; replacement incorrectly books on the shelves, and disorganization of spaces for study and work. To symbolize the attitudes targeted in the campaign were selected five great works of art in the world. Each work is linked to one of the attitudes that want to reach. The material consists of five lines that were reproduced in three formats of printed material - posters, shelves and flaps to marked pages. Under the guidance of Sibi/UFG, the team of the Center for Institutional Advertising Ascom/UFG graphic interventions performed in each of the selected works, comparing them with the attitudes they want to reach with the campaign. The idea is that each person, individually, note the change to the work and, therefore, make a reflection on the attitude that each slogan refers.
- ItemLiteratura infanto-juvenil: contação de histórias na escola e na biblioteca(Federação Brasileira de Associações de Bibliotecários, Cientistas da Informação e Instituições, 2011) Rosa, Maria Eunice de Almeida; Nunes, Rosemeire Irene da SilvaWhat the school development has to do with the fantastic stories, legends or myths tales of books of literature. The process of learning includes the stimulation of imagination in a pleasant, timely and unexpected, created by children's fantasy, combining the solution of individual problems with the fantastic possibilities of fairy tales. In this context, teachers, authors and accountants come together in support of a comprehensive education filled with real challenges and unexpected solutions and not just teaching. Literature is a valuable tool for use in schools, the storytelling and the literature of books relevant to age and degree of development of the student, including al role of the librarian, his training and tools.
- ItemAs publicações de periódicos científicos da UFG terão futuro sem financiamento interno?(Comissão Brasileira de Bibliotecas Universitárias, 2006) Bueno, Claudia Oliveira de Moura; Rodrigues, Edna Lúcia; Fioravanti, Maria Clorinda Soares