Agora exibindo 1 - 5 de 143
- ItemA apresentação da pergunta sobre o ser e a significação de “ser” no início de Ser e tempo(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2023-08-31) Santos, Marcos Crispim; Ribeiro, Silvio Carlos Marinho; Ribeiro, Silvio Carlos Marinho; Morais, Júlia Sebba RamalhoIn the development of my monograph I will seek a way to understand the presentation of the question about Being and the meaning of Being at the beginning of Being and Time. I intend to outline the way in which Heidegger develops, at the beginning of Being and Time, the need to return once more to the problem of being. From this analysis of being and the opening of Dasein to being. According to Heidegger, even so, the lack of an answer to the question about the sense and meaning of being is due to the fact that the question has been forgotten. According to Heidegger even the question itself is obscure and needs a more adequate explanation. Therefore, it is necessary to resume the question and rephrase the question for the meaning of being. For it is necessary to clarify the question of being under a new direction.
- ItemDa feira a praça: um diálogo entre o comércio e o lazer(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2023-02-16) Pinto, José William Azevêdo; Sant’Anna, Camila Gomes; Sant’Anna, Camila Gomes; Huguenin, João Paulo Oliveira; Cruz, Leandro de SouzaThe existence of a public space, intended for leisure, in an area of constant changes in its use and the insertion of commercial and street activities for boost development and speculation, permeate findings about the creation hegemonic areas of mixed use concentrated along large circulation routes population and the historical performance of these activities in the formation of the urban fabric. It is idea of function and use, the analyzes surrounding the areas of the square and the fair, which are inserted in places of economic and social centrality existing in the neighborhood of João Francisco, generating reflections about the possibility of providing a revitalization in the function and structure of the public space in order to cover characteristics of mixed use, permanent and ephemeral, integrating the fair in nearby roads in order to maintain a lively dialogue.
- ItemCentro de convivência e referência para idosos, cidade de Goiás(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2022-04-13) Avelino, Thaynara Bezerra Severo; Ramos, Gabriel Teixeira; Ramos, Gabriel Teixeira; Bessa, Suzete de Almeida; Ferreira, Victor Moura SoaresThe present work aims to develop architectural and landscape spaces aimed at providing a service of excellence for the elderly population of the municipality of Goiás and region. With this, the aim is to improve the quality of life and well-being of the project's target audience, considering that, according to IBGE data, this portion of the population has been increasing over time around the world. Thus, it is proposed the implementation of a Center of Reference and Coexistence for the elderly. Land studies were carried out in places with different potentialities, looking for the area that most satisfies the guiding principles. These were listed in the case studies, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of the cases analyzed with a focus on the well- being of the Vilaboense population, with emphasis on the older part. For this, the project developed studied plots and chose an underused land belonging to the Federal University of Goiás. The demand for the choice of location is reinforced, due to the area not fulfilling its urban and social function. The project was based on the concept of preserving nature and the sights focused on the natural elements of the landscape, such as hills and mountains. In addition, it proposed the stimulation of social interaction and well-being, through contact with nature, the creation of permeable areas, the diversity of openings and natural lighting. The design solutions met regional demands, promoting Vilabo's quality of life, especially for the project's target audience, holders of the traditions and collective memories that make this city a heritage of humanity.
- ItemInsular: uma proposta de hotel fazenda sustentável em João Pinheiro - MG(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2023-02-15) Oliveira, Fernanda Batista; Borges, Ariane Magda; Borges, Ariane Magda; Sant'Anna, Camila Gomes; Silva, Fernanda Nonato daThe work consists of understanding the relevance of leisure linked to sustainability and the preservation of the environment, which is directly associated with rural tourism. This leisure mechanism also promotes an escape from the urbanized reality and, in this study, the appreciation of the culture of Minas Gerais. Therefore, it is proposed the implementation of a Hotel Fazenda, in order to highlight the experience of this type of accommodation. In addition, there is a concern with the future needs of civil construction to adapt to environmental issues, based on sustainable aspects. The land chosen for the implementation of the project is located in the city of João Pinheiro, Minas Gerais and is bathed by the Rio da Prata. With this in mind, it is extremely important to consider the specificity of the land, valuing the existing natural watercourse and its surroundings, in order to highlight the importance and need for environmental preservation.
- ItemMoradia estudantil em Goiás: arquitetura participativa(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2023-02-17) Cesare, Bruno Carvalho De; Rezende, Wagner de Souza; Rezende, Wagner de Souza; Borges, Ariane Magda; Rabelo, Frederico AndréEducational institutions are crucial for the development of young people in the country. country. In relation to students who are unable to afford to stay in a university and in a university and would not complete higher education, there is student housing as an essential student housing as essential aid equipment. Since public higher education public higher education in Brazil is linked to resistance and politics is worth analyzing the student revolutions. As well as the same period the revolutions in the thinking of the architecture from the introduction of user participation in the process of architectural architectural decision process and the valorization of the user's experience and action as a protagonist of architecture. In view of this importance with a basic effect it is necessary to analyze the history of this production in Brazil its origins and the scarce specimens designed for such use. In view of this, the essay on student participation in student housing in goiás through a questionnaire. This launches guidelines and a first analysis on housing with an auxiliary bias in the first considerations. Based on this the final intention of the work and carry out a proposal for student housing in the city of Goiás with a project thought from the beginning with the participation of students of an equipment aimed at covering multifunctionality also benefiting the local population.