- ItemMetodologias de ensino no curso técnico de enfermagem(2015-08) Araújo, Reila Campos Guimarães de; Nunes, Maria de FátimaThis study investigated the application of traditional and problematizing teaching methodologies in a Nursing technical course at Senac in Rio Verde, Goiás. The data collection was used: 1. Daily observation guide; 2. Values scales; 3. Anonymous questionnaire; 4. Formal evaluation. The methodologies showed difference in terms of motivation to students’ participation, with better result in problematizing methodology. The formal evaluation showed no difference in the learning process, except for participation topic. In the perception of the teachers, the problematizing methodology overlaps the traditional methodology.
- ItemPerfil dos usuários de um serviço de atendimento especializado em HIV/AIDS(Universidade Federal de Goiás, 2020-12-31) Silveira, Jane Martins; Lemos, Cristiane Lopes Simão; Nunes, Maria de FátimaThe Specialized Care Service (SAE) is an important strategy of the Ministry of Health for the treatment of people living with the Human Immunodeficiency Virus - HIV / Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome - AIDS - aimed at reducing related morbidity and mortality AIDS in Brazil. The aim of this study was to know and describe the profile of users diagnosed with HIV / AIDS, who were admitted to SAE / Goiânia, in 2016. Method: In the total of study subjects, 168 (92.3%) were 126 males (69.3%) were between 20 and 34 years old; 55 (30.2%) had completed high school. A little more than half of the users 92 (50.5%) declared sexual intercourse as a way of contagion of HIV. The rate of users being treated with antiretroviral therapy (TARV) was 161 (88.5%). It was concluded that the majority of SAE / Goiânia users with HIV / Aids, in 2016, were men, with complete high school, young adults and who had the sexual route as the main route of HIV contagion. The rate of users undergoing treatment with antiretroviral therapy was 95.6% (174) there was abandonment of 4.7% (8 users) The most significant difference presented was in the gender variable, where viral suppression reached 92.3%, women undergoing TARV and only 57.4% of men had their viral load undetectable. This study contributed to the planning of assistance actions developed by the Municipal Health Department, for monitoring and supported future proposals for interventions such as: increasing the accessibility of the population in general, especially initiating actions that include the female and heterosexual population.
- ItemBioética, legislação e tecnologias reprodutivas(2001) Guilhem, Dirce Bellezi; Prado, Mauro Machado doIn this study, the authors focus on the bioethical and legal debate about the utilization of reproductive technologies in Brazil, presenting the path of the proposals that aim at regulating the clinical practice of human assisted reproduction. The following documents are used as reference for the analysis: the Resolution by the Federal Council of Medicine (CFM) n.1.358/92, the bills in the National Congress, laws and regulations related to the subject. The examination of these documents allows us to verify the different technical and moral orientations that influence the conduction of the issue in the legislative sphere. It can be verified that the main focus of the projects refers to the rights and interests of children, to the possible beneficiaries of the technique and to embryo reduction. Very little relevance has been directed to the issues of sexual and reproductive rights and to the health of women that undergo new reproductive technologies.
- ItemAnálise bioética da percepção da solidariedade na ação do voluntariado(2005) Penteado, Felipe Gomes; Silva, Leonardo Eustáquio Sant'Anna da; Rodrigues, Renata Dias Carneiro; Silva, Mauro Machado do; Bugarin Júnior, João GeraldoEl presente artículo consiste en un análisis de la percepción de solidariedad por voluntarios de una institución filantrópica del Distrito Federal dirigida al auxilio de familias que poseen niños en tratamiento de cáncer. Para lo cual, se aplicaron cuestionarios a los voluntarios relacionados con la institución y también participantes de una promoción filantrópica de una cadena internacional de fast food. Se analizó, según la bioética, si su comprometimiento ocurrió por cuestión de solidariedad, caridad o compasión. La referencia conceptual para el presente análisis es que la solidariedad consiste en una acción crítica, comprometida y en consonancia con varios principios bioéticos. El estudio hizo percibir que los voluntarios comprenden a la solidaridad como un proceso basado en la responsabilidad social y que tiene consciencia de que sus acciones son importantes para la sociedad.
- ItemImportância pericial dos registros odontológicos decorrentes de tratamento protético(2008-12) Silva, Rhonan Ferreira da; Benta, Niusa Gomes; Daruge Júnior, Eduardo; Prado, Mauro Machado do; Melo, Mauro deThe dental records produced in the prosthetic treatments have primordially a clinical purpose, because these documents allow the consultation about the stage of execution of odontological procedures. However, in specific situations, the information contained in these documents may have relevant legal value, by clarifying several judicial questions. In cases related to the identification of edentulous individuals, the dentist must be attentive to register all possible details about the oral anatomy of the patient and denture features. In this context, the aim of this work is to show the forensic importance of prosthetic records, through a case report, by emphasizing the social and legal importance of establishing denture marking standards. Until the Federal Council of Dentistry establishes specific rules concerning the matter, and to be followed by dentists and technical in dental prosthesis, these professionals must observe their ethical and legal obligations related to the notes and data about clinical and laboratorial prosthetic procedures that they have to register in patient’s record. Thus, these dental records may protect the professional exercise and subsidize correctly the forensic exams in cases of edentulous patients.